Thursday, 9 June 2016

Zombicide Black Plague

It has arrived. My first ever Kickstarter and I am so excited that I am beside myself. So much stuff!

Zombicide
Some of the models are just enormous. I just can't see how they play practically. No doubt it will all be in the rules. Lots of interest and I have started the unwrapping already.

I think that my plan will be to have a read of the rules for each character. Pick the one that I really fancy playing and then spend some time with the paint brush to get to a playable standard and then - GAME!!!

6 comments:

  1. Exciting!
    But you have already gotten the basic box, I guess?
    We've had lots of fun with that one and I'm also looking forward to the 2nd wave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip I did get the first box - but that was just one box - this has many. Oh mate - the models!!!!

      Delete
  2. Not fair, not fair - I want mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought mine would be a couple of weeks behind, same as the last time. Imagine my surprise!! The models just beg for paint. You will have a superb time with them.

      Delete
  3. How big are some of those monsters, lol. Size of 40k greater daemons some of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would look good in your gurgle army!

      Delete