Monday, 9 November 2015

Painting the Masons Starter Box

The paints have made a reappearance and I have been busy with the Masons starter box set. They are lovely to paint and there is a good level of detail. I am enjoying picking out little bits and pieces. The colour scheme is coming together and I think they will be a pleasure to field. I have added a chalk line on the bases just to make it feel like a pitch.


Mallet has that intense look to him. A man serious about success.


That weapon sure looks like he is going top cause problems for the opposition.

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you - still some way to go but I like the models.

      Delete
  2. Look at all that armour!
    Not like the Butcher's who fight bare chested ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will have a nice look - as a team.

      Delete
  4. Looking good. I've got my eye on the Masons as a future purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be interesting to see how they play.

      Delete
  5. Nicely done sir, beautiful figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They came out well alright. Should hang together nicely as a team as well. Looking forward to playing them.

      Delete