Wednesday 20 April 2016

Salute 2016

Well I had a great day out and made some purchases. A very enjoyable experience. The event was different this year. More couple and children which I thought was great. It is just wonderful to wander around and see all the fantastic ideas that people have managed to bring into reality.

I started with Guild Ball and my Masons. B-line to their stand.



I purchased the new style Flint, which I think is a much better model, and Hammer. He just looks fantastic.

I also bagged the new rule set.



Then things got a little out of hand. I started to have a look at the Union.



Its the top hats I think. I just love them.



I love the big wrench as well so I picked up the model and then got chatting to some of the guys manning the store and before I knew it I have the Union starter box set in my hand and then well you know how things progress .....



And I also picked up ...



Very happy chap at this point.

There were some free giveaways as usual.



I really like the steampunk model. It should be fun to paint.

Speaking of paint I have finally decided to move on and made my first new purchase. No more GW paints for me. I am entering new territory.



It is only three pots but its a start.

I picked up some plastic bases.



I don't know what I will use them for yet but something will come to mind.

And then with Frostgrave in mind another little something. I so want to play a game of Frostgrave!



A tidy haul and as you can see I am already assembling. We need more game time!

1 comment:

  1. A splendid haul indeed, love the look of the new models and most definitely need more gaming time!

    ReplyDelete