Thursday 25 April 2013

Salute 2013

We visited Salute 2013 at the weekend and it was really great. So much variety and the really large crowd appeared to be spending lots of money. Great for the hobby.

As part of the handout pack we received a 28mm model with 2 possible assemblies. Earlier in the week I assembled mine (didn't look at the pictures or the instructions obviously) and this resulted. I think we can call it the third way.


I really liked it, but I had lots of bits left over. Yesterday I went to the car and took out the magazine that came with the pack and a very different assembly emerged.


I had missed putting the head under the mask and didn't realise that the figure should be standing on statue.

Its funny what happens when you actually consult the instructions. My DIY has always had similar problems ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Lol!

    Looks like a good figure though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is. I am going to try and do a half decent job painting him and maybe he can be used in some future battles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Instruction, what are they? Quite like your original version though.

    ReplyDelete