Friday 27 February 2015

Wonder Wheel development

The Ferris Wheel has been base coated and I thought that I should get some colour on it. I went back to my Coney Island pictures for some inspiration.


The colours for the pods are in vertical stripes which is eye catching with the support trip-pod in blue and then a combination of red and yellow for the structure. I must admit that I like the yellow.


So I have made a start. It will be impressive on the board. I have yet to figure out what I will be doing with the ground, pavement, tarmac, loose gravel or combinations. I have been out and got a 900mm x 900mm piece of hardboard and ..... its not a big playing surface - thats for sure. I have even had a look in a few charity shops for bits and pieces - nothing to report, as yet.

2 comments: