Well I have spent a little time with the new Batman models. They are unboxed, pinned, green stuffed, glued and based.
As usual I have been pinning all the joints as I go. The GW glue that I use just does not do the job. I have taken onboard the suggestion of using a small blob of green stuff to aid the process and this has worked a treat.
The new models came with a rubble base. This is the first time I have seen textured bases being supplied with models. I have decided to give them a go to see what they will look like fully painted up.
I really like the Deathstroke model a lot. I am giving great consideration to his final colour scheme. I want him to stand out on the playing surface. I am thinking that I might go for a purple with orange highlights, tipping my hat to the Joker. Not sure how this will look. It might be better to uses a different highlight especially as the main colour for the henchmen is orange. Much to ponder. However happy with the progress so far.
I have been reading other blogs and have been struck with the thought of Prisoner tube stealing someones weapon during a game. It does sound like a fun concept.