Wednesday 28 February 2018

Painting the Orlocks

I got the paints out and have been having some fun with my new gang. I have gone for that dark look with blues and browns.

Orlocks 2018
I am pleased with the progress so far. Lots of tidying up to be done and details to be picked out but they are starting to look the part.

I want to have a least one piece of strong colour on each model. I feel that it makes them unique. There is plenty of options to choose from. Hair colour, bandana, arm bands ... all kinds.

Next I want to get their names straight. This is always helpful and makes the game very personal.

Leveller and Rivits are my two Champions. I have settled into them with ease. Leveller is on the Heavy Stubber and Rivits is standing beside him with the Autogun held to his chest.

Nighthawk is my Leader at the front.

The rest have been christened but I have yet to get comfortable with them.

First game is on Monday and I am really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment