Friday 27 March 2015

A present for the Joker

As luck would have it Harley has been out trying to find something that the Joker will enjoy. Something big and powerful. Something unique. Something that will bring a smile to his face.


Could that be a One Shot Gun?

I was in my Bitz box looking for stuff to make objective counters and came across this old Necromunda metal pistol. I instantly knew that I had to drop everything and have a play.

I drilled out the muzzle. It was so small that I literally created an open sided groove. Then I fitted a length of paperclip and used glue and green stuff to fix it place. Once dried I then added a very thin layer of green stuff to the barrel and squeezed the end to create a little gun sight.

An ideal present for the Joker.

The Batman is going down!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He he - may it provide a punctuation mark at the end of The Batman story ;-)

      Delete
  2. There was one like this in Batman the animated series. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got to get it into the hands of the the man himself - Joker.

      Delete