Sunday 8 December 2013

Blood Bowl 'Orcland Raiders'

In the build up to Christmas I have been working on my Orcs to get them ready for a bit of Blood Bowl. I present the work in progress that is the Orcland Raiders. (shown here on the old style playing board) There is still a bit of work to do to pick out some details and I am short a few models but its all coming together.


So far I have three Black Orcs. Team selection allows a maximum of four so I will need another model to give me full latitude.


I also have three Blitzers and again you are allowed to take four so another model needed.


I have two throwers. (In fact I also have a metal model that I could paint up as well which has a slightly different pose.)


And there are six Linemen.


The team also has a Star Player in the form of Varag ghoul Chewer. I could just play him as a Blitzer in the beginning if needed.


The orcs have a number of other Star Players which I will be looking into and a popular, if unpredictable, option appears to be the inclusion of a Troll called 'Ripper' and a couple of goblins. There is a lot to get my head around but I am looking forward to the challenge.

I have downloaded the latest Blood Bowl competition rules and need to play test them to remember exactly how the whole thing works. Bring on the Christmas Gaming!

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday I have found a model for the young Mr 'Ripper' Bolgrot on ebay. After a successful round of bidding he is on the way to join the team. Happy days. I suppose the transfer window is open :-)

    ReplyDelete