Tuesday 6 November 2012

Librarian Option

Well I got to thinking about who was going to lead this motley crew and entered the garage to have a check through what I have at my disposal and there in the corner was the army box set I purchased a couple of years ago and then did nothing with. I discovered a very nice metal Librarian model with force weapon. This is how he looks on the box.


Wheres the glue and snippers. I feel a mission coming on. Stand aside and let me at the assembly line.

I really must be more careful about going into the garage. It can lead to some very exciting discoveries :-)

6 comments:

  1. You'll also have to decide which psychic discipline(s) he's going to use and how's going to use them – very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll need to get the 40k rule book out I guess.

    He has three options listed in the codex Force Barrier, Hellfire (a template weapon, potentially very nasty) and Mind Worm.

    I also have a look at any FAQ to see what this all means.

    The model itself is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a quick read earlier – he can take his original abilities or roll new ones from the 40k rulebook.

      Delete
  3. Cool - I will look into that this evening. Exciting stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just being a bit practical - he looks expensive, points wise! The funny thing is that I have built him now and applied many layers of paint. How typical. Enthusiasm taking over - as usual. Still a fab model though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol - I bet he's still cheaper than my HQ choice!

      Delete